Sunday, February 27, 2011

Twins!

12.07.2009

The night we bundled up in our ugly Christmas sweaters and roamed PB in celebration of Vince's birthday, I have been engaged for 3 days. I knew in my heart that Heidi will be my maid of honor, that is if she says yes! I wasn't sure if I would pop the question that night but as we were playfully throwing peanuts in our faces, I decided it was the perfect time. I asked, she said yes, we shed few tears and snapped a photo in remembrance of that moment.


02.25.2011

Fast forward 14 months, suddenly my maid of honor got proposed to. Her ring finger is sporting a shiny bling and I'm sporting a baby bump. 13 days later, we gathered to celebrate the engagement and apparently my birthday (love my friends). Few moments before the proposal video started playing, my lovely friend and I found ourselves in the kitchen and she popped the question. I without any hesitation said YES and I'm truly honored to be sharing her special day by her side next March in Vegas. It's going to be fabulous.

It's hard to believe I will be a mommy by the wedding day.

No comments:

Post a Comment